Our Current Vacancies List
At edata4you, we are very clear about our motive and idea of work. We base everything on the requirement of the client and make sure that they are left satisfied. We will definitely meet your expectations because of our working strategy of close coordination and cooperation. Given below is a list of questions that might arise in you about edata4you. We have answered most of it, making it as informative as we could. Here is frequently asked Questions to give you an insight and better understanding.
Data Entry Operators
We are having an urgent opening for the position of Data Entry Operator Typing speed Should be more than 30 wpm, Candidate should have good knowledge of MS- Office. Qualification: Graduate Only Skills: Ms-Office and Good typing speed Responsibilities: Data Entry/ DTP/ Data Conversion – Operator, Operations/ Process – Associate, Other Back-End/ Data/ Transaction Processing, Backend Executive Computer Operator required with good typing skills Basic Computer knowledge is required by.
We are having an urgent opening for the position of Data Entry Operator Typing speed Should be more than 30 wpm, Candidate should have good knowledge of MS- Office.
Qualification: Graduate Only
Skills: Ms-Office and Good typing speed
Responsibilities: Data Entry/ DTP/ Data Conversion – Operator, Operations/ Process – Associate, Other Back-End/ Data/ Transaction Processing, Backend Executive Computer Operator required with good typing skills Basic Computer knowledge is required by the Candidates who apply.
You will be the API Guru who will establish a powerful API Platform to extend its power within and outside the application in collaboration with a team of creative designers & geeks. You will be responsible for developing scalable, easy to use application exchange store to be used by our strategic partners to communicate and exchange data with our application. Take up challenge to integrate range of third party services like google web services,cloud storage services, social media, ecommerce applications and many more. Responsible for developing communication channel with other software applications and establish seamless data migrations.
Qualification: B.E/B. Tech/MCA
Skills: PHP, SQL and API
• Implement APIs as per the design specification
• Adhere to development best practices defined at all the times
• Perform Agile testing – create and execute test scripts
• Deploy APIs as per the continuous integration guidelines
• Provide estimates for the user stories assigned and complete the development within timelines
• Works self-contained and self-motivated to drive the development of highest standard
• Perform root cause analysis of incidents and problems in collaboration with peers in operations and QA
• Collaborate closely with Architects and DevOps Scrum Members.
Data analysts collect, process and perform statistical analyses of data. Their skills may not be as advanced as data scientists (e.g. they may not be able to create new algorithms), but their goals are the same – to discover how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
Data analysts are sometimes called “junior data scientists” or “data scientists in training.” Instead of being free to create their own big data projects, they may be limited to tackling specific business tasks using existing tools, systems and data sets.
Qualification: Graduate or equivalent
Skills: Ms-Office and MIS reports
• Mine data from primary and secondary sources
• Clean and prune data to discard irrelevant information
• Analyze and interpret results using standard statistical tools and techniques
• Pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets
• Identify new opportunities for process improvement
• Provide concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management
• Design, create and maintain relational databases and data systems
• Triage code problems and data-related issues.
A website content writer or web content writer is a person who specializes in providing relevant content for websites. Every website has a specific target audience and requires a different type and level of content. Content should contain words (key words) that attract and retain users on a website.
Most story pieces are centered on marketing products or services that the website is selling or endorsing, though this is not always the case. Some websites are informational only and do not sell a product or service. In those instances, the content should be geared toward helping to educate the reader while providing them with complex information in a way that is easy to understand and retain.
Qualification: Graduate or equivalant
Skills: Good typing speed and searching knowledge
• Writing web content for websites / portals from scratch.
• Editing and Proof reading content once written.
• Writing, editing and proof reading copy for client projects based on the material supplied by them.
• Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
• Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
• Check web pages finally before making them live.
• Writing content for online magazines etc such as ezines.
Proven software development experience in PHP, MySQL / PostgreSQL, jQuery, AngularJS, MVC Framework. Must have good understandig of HTML / CSS / XML / JSON. Good Understanding of any of these Frameworks: LARAVEL, CAKE PHP or Yii. Basic understanding of Magento or any other eCommerce platform will be an additional advantage.
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services. Creative thinking and willing to try new approaches and create fresh concepts.
Qualification: Graduate Only
• Write “clean”, well designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.