How Electronic Check Payment Processing Works
Cheque is most important and significant mode of financial payment/transactions these days even after the advent of online banking.
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) is used to track the cheque and used for processing and it is in the business since last 20 years in India.
This technology has helped to evolve the banking a lot and it has made the whole cheque processing service quicker, easier and smoother. Cheque processing service is a very responsible job and whole financial world is based on this because most of the financial transactions are done through it.
Nowadays, outsourcing data entry has become a very important tool to help businesses grow by allowing them to focus the core activities rather than getting involved into non-core activities.
Most of the business units happen to outsource their non-core activities, in order to give their most to their main business.
Cheque processing services is one of those services which are being outsourced a great extent by major financial institutions where professional do this process in order to maintain the record of financial transaction.
Processes involved in Cheque processing service:-
- Processing of all the business transactions to get debit/credit report
- Conversion of paper cheques in electronic form to bring it online
- Manual verification of cheques from book keeping
Why to outsource Cheque processing services to us?
- Best of the professional staff with years experience in the same job
- Fully dedicated and skilled team to handle the job efficiently
- On time delivery with utmost accuracy
- Reduces official burden of the companies
- Benefits of time zone, process your work at night
- Relief from resource management improving operational excellence