Windows Mobile App Development
Windows app phone are on the verge of becoming the widely used and most popular smartphones in the market today.
Since September 2010, we have been using the SDK for windows mobile app development and have gained expertise in the same.
edata4you has carved a niche for itself in the industry of mobile app development. We use tools for the development and optimization of a wide array of application.
Our experience and qualification have enabled us to make interactive and user-friendly windows phone 8 applications.
Our team of highly qualified and skilled professionals has gained years of experience under their belt that create a full range of application for the windows phone 8 operating system.
Our range of applications include:
- Business applications
- Customized mobile applications
- Branding applications
- Marketing applications
- Cloud apps
- Business promoting apps And much more
Why choose us?
Since windows mobile app development is quite anonymous to development of windows desktops, we are the developer who
- Have years of experience with designing apps for windows
- Have experience with mobile app development
- Own a rich history of operation on Microsoft technologies
Our list of windows app development services include:
- Windows app conceptualization and design
- Customized windows mobile app development
- Web-based windows mobile app development
- Windows app porting and migration
- Windows apps QA and testing
- Windows app support, maintenance, and up gradation
We at edata4you, respect the potential of windows OS for mobile and acknowledge the features it provides.
Our developers provide the following integrated features on different interfaces:
- Tiled icons interface OS
- Live tiles
- Metro UI
- Huge number of integrations
Association with edata4you enable the following features
- Update of GIS data in real time
- Email messaging
- Permits integration of different modems
- Home screen displays upcoming meetings
- Supported third-party software
- Effectiveness of navigating files
- Sharing of internet connections
- Virtual private networking over PPTP
- Inclusion of radio interface layers i.e. RIL